We live in a world that responds to our energy, whether we are aware of it or not. The greatest technique for talking directly with this higher power and shifting your perspective from one of fear to one of faith is through prayer to the Universe.
Because you are putting your trust in a higher power and believe that this force will lead you to what is best for everyone, prayer is an act of submission.
It’s important to pray frequently, not just when you’re in need. Which are you more likely to do, react to a friend who only contacts you when he or she needs something or a friend who is constantly there for you?
If you think of the Universe as a reciprocal being, you’ll feel more optimistic in your every day life. Here we have 13 Prayers to the Universe available for you at any moment.
- 1 13 Impactful Prayers to the Universe
- 2 Is It Better To Pray To God or the Universe?
13 Impactful Prayers to the Universe
Prayers for Getting Rid of Limiting Beliefs
1. I release all limiting beliefs about myself, knowing that I am limitless and deserving of all good things.
2. I let go of all self-doubt and instead embrace my inner power.
3. I release the need for perfection, knowing that I am perfectly imperfect just as I am.
Prayers for Dealing With Obstacles and Difficulties
4. I release all feelings of discouragement, knowing that every challenge is an opportunity to grow.
5. I let go of the need for things to be perfect, and instead accept that life is a beautiful mess.
Prayers of Surrender to the Universe
6. I surrender to you, Universe. I trust that you will guide me toward what is best for all.
7. I let go of my need to control and instead put my faith in you.
8. I release all fears and doubts, knowing that you are with me always.
Prayers for Letting Go of Any Fear You’re Holding Onto
9. I let go of all fear, knowing that love is the only truth.
10. I surrender all worry and instead choose to trust the process of life.
Prayers for Freeing Yourself of Judgment
11. I forgive myself for all past mistakes and welcome your love and guidance.
12. I release all judgment of others, knowing that we are all on our own journey.
13. I let go of the need to compare myself to others, knowing that we are all unique and special.
Is It Better To Pray To God or the Universe?
When it comes to communicating with a higher power, there are no rules. You can call it whatever name you want—the universe, God, your inner guide, anything you’d like.
If you prefer a different name other than Universe, use it in place of Universe in the prayers.
Your familiarity with the name and the connection you are forming with it are what matter most in this situation.
Many folks are fixated on using the correct name, yet this is only a diversion from developing a spiritual connection.
Whatever name you choose, as long as it feels good, is fine. After all, the first step to spiritual alignment is committing to joy and love.