Feeling confident is key to success in any area of life. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your demeanor and the way you interact with others. If you’re looking for a confidence boost, try using affirmations! In this blog post, we will share 33 affirmations that can help increase your confidence levels.
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself regularly. They can help change your mindset and make you feel more positive and optimistic about the future.
Whether it was a painful event or a lack of parental support when we were young, we made the decision to hold onto the limiting belief that we lack confidence.
And as the Law of Attraction states, we attract what we believe. So if we believe that we’re not good enough or that we don’t deserve confidence, then that’s exactly what will show up in our lives.
This is why affirmations are so powerful. By repeatedly telling yourself that you are confident, capable, and worthy, you can start to believe it too.
33 Confidence Affirmations
The following 33 affirmations will help you feel more confident and more self-assured:
- I am enough.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
- I am strong and resilient.
- I deserve happiness and success.
- I trust myself to make the right decisions.
- I am loved and supported.
- I always make the best decisions for myself.
- My opinion matters.
- I have valid feelings and needs.
- I am not perfect and that’s okay.
- I am allowed to make mistakes.
- I am doing my best.
- I love and approve of myself just the way I am.
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- I always choose thoughts and activities that are good for me.
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
- I always attract the people and circumstances that are perfect for me.
- I am worthy of abundance in all areas of my life.
- I release all fears, doubts, and worries.
- I am confident and secure in who I am.
- I live each day with courage, strength, and confidence.
- I am free to be myself.
- I am always moving forward in life.
- I have everything I need to create the life of my dreams.
- My past does not define me.
- I am open to new possibilities in life.
- I embrace change with confidence.
- I’m a person who is filled with confidence.
- I allow myself to grow.
- I love the confidence I now have.
- I exude a captivating, confident, and positive energy.
- I’m looking forward to the future.