Wednesday is a notoriously difficult day. We tend to feel worse about ourselves, our jobs, our families, our relationships, etc., than we did on Tuesday. And we’re often feeling down because of something that happened over the weekend.
But even for people that enjoy their jobs, it can be difficult to stay motivated and focused throughout the week, with Wednesdays being the most difficult.
So here are 117 affirmations to help power through those tough days. These positive affirmations can help us keep our spirits up during the toughest times.
- 1 Why Wednesday Affirmations are Important to Get Through the Hump Day
- 2 How to Survive Hump Day Using Wednesday Affirmations
- 3 The Best Affirmations For Wednesday Morning To Lift Your Spirits
- 4 Affirmations for Wednesday To Boost Your Confidence
- 5 Affirmations To Have a Productive Workday On Wednesday
- 6 Wellness Affirmations For Wednesday To Improve Your Mood
- 7 Wednesday’s Affirmations of Gratitude
Why Wednesday Affirmations are Important to Get Through the Hump Day
Wednesday is often considered one of the most difficult days of the week. After all, we don’t feel like ourselves—we’re tired, unmotivated, and feeling overwhelmed. But there’s good news: You have a choice. You can choose to make Wednesday a productive day, or you can let it take over your life.
The key to making sure Wednesday isn’t a drag is to keep your focus on what matters most. To do that, try out these powerful Wednesday affirmations. They’ll help you refocus, recharge, and motivate yourself on this challenging day, giving you the boost you need to power through hump day.
How to Survive Hump Day Using Wednesday Affirmations
Hump day is one of those days where you feel like you don’t want to do anything productive. You’re tired, frustrated, and just plain down. But, there are ways to use Wednesday affirmational statements to power through it. Here’s how:
1. Make sure you’ve got a positive affirmation ready to go. “I am grateful for my health,” “I am grateful for the opportunity to learn,” etc.
2. Write down what you’d like to accomplish today. This could include things such as reading a book, learning something new, exercising, meditating, writing, doing chores around the house, etc. Don’t think about it too much; just write whatever pops into your head.
3. Read over your affirmation. Think about why you wrote it. What did you want to achieve? How does it make you feel?
4. Repeat your affirmation out loud several times throughout the day. Say it to yourself while getting dressed, driving to work, eating breakfast, etc.
5. When you start feeling discouraged, repeat your affirmation again. Remind yourself of your goal and the reasons behind it.
6. At the end of the day, read your affirmation once more. Reflect on what you accomplished and how you felt during the day. Was your affirmation helpful? Did it help you accomplish what you set out to do?
The Best Affirmations For Wednesday Morning To Lift Your Spirits
1. I feel motivated to do something great today.
2. I am grateful for today.
3. I feel great because I woke up happy.
4. I am blessed with everything I need.
5. My mind is clear and focused. I am ready to take on the world.
6. Today is a great day for me!
7. My heart is filled with love today.
8. I feel lucky today.
9. I’m prepped to make it a joyful Wednesday and appreciate every day!
10. I am filled with a ton of positive energy and I am enjoying it.
11. Today, I’m being open-minded and letting new opportunities come my way.
Affirmations for Wednesday To Boost Your Confidence
12. This Wednesday is going to be so productive that the other days will be envious!
13. I’m ready to do some hard work today.
14. I can’t wait to see what my productive Wednesday produces!
15. I’m determined to complete everything on my to-do list today.
16. Today, I will be my most efficient self.
17. Today is not the time for to be lazy or procrastinate.
18. I am capable of managing everything gracefully.
19. I am consistent and have a laser-like focus on my goals.
20. I’ll try my hardest to make this Wednesday incredibly productive!
21. Making excuses is no longer something
Affirmations To Have a Productive Workday On Wednesday
22. Every day, including this Wednesday, I present myself in the highest possible way.
23. I make the decision to pursue happiness and success, and I am fully aware of how to do so.
24. I am free to do whatever I please.
25. Whatever I set my mind to, I can accomplish.
26. Nothing can stop me from being the best version of myself.
27. All of my past excuses now seem outrageous.
28. I take full responsibility for all of my previous mistakes, apply what I’ve learned, and move on.
29. I’m completely letting go of the past and concentrating on the future.
30. I have the strength and intelligence to accomplish all of my goals.
31. I am a special and admirable person. Nobody else compares to me.
32. If it gets me closer to my ideal life, I’m willing to put in a lot of effort.
33. I’ve found that if I’m consistent and focused, nothing is impossible for me.
Wellness Affirmations For Wednesday To Improve Your Mood
34. I feel good and am prepared to enjoy this Wednesday.
35. I look good. I’m doing good. It’s all good.
36. I’m in the best physical condition of my life right now.
37. Right now, my mental health is in excellent shape.
38. My cells are constantly colluding to improve my health.
39.Whenever I feel the need, I give myself permission to stop and relax.
40. My immune is strong enough to keep me healthy.
41. Regardless of the day, including Wednesday, I maintain my healthy routine.
42. I’m motivated to exercise today, whether it’s to lose weight or build muscle.
Wednesday’s Affirmations of Gratitude
43. I’m happy I got to experience another Wednesday.
44. I am appreciative of my sound body and serene mind.
45. I’m appreciative that I can gather myself and work my hardest.
46. I don’t take anything for granted and I’m grateful for everything I have.
47. I am appreciative of every wonderful person in my life.
48. I am so incredibly grateful and happy to be me.
49. I am grateful to the Universe for bringing about my desires because I am confident they will materialize when the time is right for me.
50. This Wednesday’s positive vibes from various sources make me feel appreciative.
51. The fact that I have so much to be thankful for makes me happy.
52. I’m grateful for my achievements and ongoing development.
53. This Wednesday is perfect for me to feel grateful!