If you’re looking for a way to start your day with some extra motivation, look no further! These 28 quotes will help get you inspired and moving. And if that’s not enough, be sure to check out the 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins. It’s a great book that will help you take action and achieve your goals.
Get The Book: The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins available now on Amazon.
1. “There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you”
2. “Start before you’re ready. Don’t prepare, begin.”
3. “You Are One Decision Away from a Completely Different Life.”
4. “You can’t control how you feel. But you can always choose how you act.”
5. “Your feelings don’t matter. The only thing that matters is what you DO.”
6. “You have been assigned this mountain so that you can show others it can be moved.”
7. “There’s one thing that is guaranteed to increase your feelings of control over your life: a bias toward action.”
8. “Hesitation is the kiss of death. You might hesitate for a just nanosecond, but that’s all it takes. That one small hesitation triggers a mental system that’s designed to stop you. And it happens in less than—you guessed it—five seconds.”
9. “The 5 Second Rule The moment you have an instinct to act on a goal you must 5-4-3-2-1 and physically move or your brain will stop you.”
10. “I was the problem and in five seconds, I could push myself and become the solution.”
Buy The 5 Second Rule By Mel Robbins on Kindle!
11. “Life is gritty and hard and then suddenly it is brilliant and amazing.”
12. “We are all so afraid of uncertainty that we want a guarantee before we even try. We want evidence that if we take a risk we will “get the girl” Its a numbers game. To play any game, you have to start. To win, you need to keep going. If you want to make your dreams come true, get ready for the long game. Life is not a one and done sort of deal. You’ve got to work for what you want. Picasso created nearly 100 masterpieces in his lifetime. But what most people don’t know is that he created a total of more then 50,000 works of art. .. Thats two pieces of art a day. Success is a numbers game. You are not going to win if you keep telling yourself to wait. The more often that you choose courage, the more likely you’ll succeed.”
13. “Passion is not a thing, it’s a state of mind.”
14. “When it comes to change, goals, and dreams, you have to bet on yourself.”
15. “You aren’t battling your ability to stick to a diet, execute a business plan, repair a broken marriage and rebuild your life, hit your goals, or win over a bad manager- you are battling your feelings about doing it. You are more than capable of doing the work to change anything for the better, despite how you feel. Feelings are merely suggestions, ones you can ignore. To change you must do the same, you must ignore how you feel, and just do it anyway.”
16. “I have a hard time finding the balance between not beating myself up when it doesn’t happen as fast as I’d like it to, and not wasting time while I wait for it to happen.”
17. “Every phase of your life and career will require a different you. Using the Rule, you’ll become the person you’re meant to become in this next phase of your life.”
18. “I may not be perfect, but I am worthy.”
19. “If you have the courage to start, you have the courage to succeed.”
20. “Change your decisions and you’ll change your life. And what will change your decisions more than anything? Courage.”
Buy The 5 Second Rule By Mel Robbins on Audible!
21. “Pushing yourself to take simple actions creates a chain reaction in your confidence and your productivity.”
22. “Win or lose, at least I’m doing something.”
23. “Procrastination is not a form of laziness at all. It’s a coping mechanism for stress.”
24. “If you can’t get yourself out of bed, then you’ll never be able to pursue all of the other changes that you want to make in your life. And if you take that simple step of taking control of your mornings, you’ll catalyze a chain of events that leads to change everywhere.”
25. “Anytime there’s something you know you should do, but you feel uncertain, afraid, or overwhelmed…just take control by counting backwards 5- 4- 3- 2- 1. That’ll quiet your mind. Then, move when you get to “1.”
26. “What Exactly Is the #5SecondRule? The Rule is a simple, research-backed metacognition tool that creates immediate and lasting behavior change.”
27. “Forget motivation; it’s a myth. I don’t know when we all bought into the idea that in order to change you must “feel” eager or “feel” motivated to act. It’s complete garbage. The moment it’s time to assert yourself, you will not feel motivated. In fact, you won’t feel like doing anything at all.”
28. “It’s not the big moves that change everything—it’s the smallest ones in your everyday life that do.”